Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun Summer Music

My summer has been full of long drives and traveling in which a great playlist is key. I've got my Indie Mix with songs from the excellent new Bon Iver Album, "Bon Iver", songs from Foster The People whose hit "Pumped Up Kicks" was named Stereogum's Song Of The Summer and many more new singles I found on RCRD LBL and MySpoonful. But the playlist I'm mostly pumped about is my pop/hip-hop mix. 

Not only is this playlist great for boring car rides to Fort Worth/Dallas and Canyon Lake, but it has been great for workouts! A lot of these songs are probably a little old to be considered "summer" songs but they haven't quite gotten old to me yet. So here they are:

Blow - Ke$ha
Just Can't Get Enough - Black Eyed Peas
Down On Me (Feat. 50 Cent) - Jeremih
Barbara Streisand - Duck Sauce
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Give Me Everything - Pitbull
Last Friday Night - Katy Perry 
I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo
Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah
E.T. (feat. Kanye West) - Katy Perry
Where Dem Girls At - David Guetta
Dirty Dancer (Feat. Usher) - Enrique Iglesias
I'm On One - DJ Khaled
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
We R Who We R - Ke$ha
Till The World Ends - Britney Spears

Party On!

No comments:

Post a Comment