Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love "shuffle" on my iPod


As I was driving back to Austin after the long winter break I decided to use the shuffle application on my iPod because, at that point, I had abused my winter playlist songs.  I'm happy I did!  

I was reminded of a Wilco song that I love. "At least that's what you said" starts out pretty slow, at first I thought it was just going to be one of those filler songs on an album that just leads you to the upcoming jam-out song, but that is not the case.  

It's actually the opening track for the "A Ghost Is Born (Tour Edition)" album, which makes sense.  Everyone knows Wilco is a great, popular band and I usually like to blog about songs that aren't as main stream.  However, this is "What I'm Listening To" so I couldn't resist.  

So to add in a song that is new to me (as of this morning), here it is: "After All That, Its Come to This" by Amos the Transparent.  The song is featured on the charming "Plenty of Fish" commercial that talks about finding your other half.  Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment